Join Us This Sunday!
Rev. Dr. Elaine Beth Peresluha
Goddess only knows what headline will be vying for our attention this week! I wanted to put aside a Sunday service to directly respond to current headlines. Whatever the current controversy is, it will be the theme of today’s reflection. When the news disarms us, how do we put our faith into action? Do we … Continued
- Job Opening: Full Charge Bookkeeper
- In the Middle: Our Five Interim Tasks
- Board Buzz
- Upcoming Events: January & February
- Nominating Committee is Looking for People to Serve East Shore!
- Lifelong Learning Staffing Changes
- Policy and Governance: Not as Dry as it Might Seem!
- What’s Happening Next with Right Relations?
- Auction 2017 Report
- Holly House Development Task Force
- Save the Date: Seabeck 2018 – Registration Begins January 22!
- Celebration of Our Earth and Social Justice Ministry Teams
- East Shore Hosts PNW UU Justice Network Anti-Racist Activists
- Promised Land Screening
- Climate Action Ministry Update
- Giving Tree a Success!
- Right Relations Guidelines
- Opportunity for Members to Learn About and Comment on Proposed Changes to Board Policy
- Holidays at East Shore
- Interfaith Youth & Children’s Winter Luncheon
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.