Join Us This Sunday!
Please join us for this wonderful gathering to celebrate the return of the sun on the longest night of the year, with worship, ritual, music, stories, and a circle dance, followed by a soup and bread potluck. Please join and bring soup, bread, cookies, or … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- Music Notes: Holiday Joy!
- Interviews with former Annie Margaret Barr students in the Kharang area of the Khasi Hills, NE India, September 2018
- President’s Report: December 2018
- Give to East Shore this Holiday Season
- December & Holiday 2018 Events
- Holly House Education Sessions
- Understanding & Embracing Differences This Saturday
- Annual East Shore Women’s Perspective Retreat: Are you a Thelma or a Louise?
- From the Minister: Trust
- President’s Report: November 2018
- New Charter for the Endowment Subcommittee Considered
- “Dream BIG” For Music at East Shore!
- Request for Proposals for Presentations in the Gallery
- Multigenerational Services
- Directory Photo Redo!
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.