Join Us This Sunday!
Rev. Furrer talks about what are—or should be—about and outlines some of the changes he will be making in our weekly Order of Service.
Follow Us on Facebook
- Khasi Hills: Trinkets & Treasures a Success!
- Religious Education for the New Church Year
- From the Minister, September 2018
- Board Buzz: President’s Report
- Where Has the Right Relations Task Force Been?
- Greeting Visitors with a Smile!
- Musical Notes
- Get Involved!
- Elders Tea
- So You Want to Talk About Race Book Club A Success!
- José García-Pabon Honored by Rural Sociological Society
- New Young Adult Group Starting at East Shore
- Second Sunday: September 2018
- Save the Date: Salmon Bake
- A Message from the Board President: August
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.