I am starting a new social group at East Shore and need five people to volunteer so we can create an official Church affinity team.
This is what I am thinking:
- Open to ESUC friends and members. singles, couples, partnered (whose significant others don’t dig this type of music)
- Quarterly outings to listen to live blues or jazz music in our region. (As the group grows it can be more frequent)
- Eastside and Seattle venues
- Free to fancy events
- Amateur, local bands to national acts
- Indoors or outdoors
I am committed to keeping up our email list and doing the publicity for the upcoming events, but I am looking for event ambassadors help make this happen.
Event Ambassadors will:
- Gather all event info. and forward it to me.
- Be the lead for an event and gather the RSVPs.
- Arrange for carpooling from East Shore if needed.
- Purchase tickets for the group in advance if that is needed (you will be reimbursed by those attending).
Interested in joining this fun new social group? Email Jeanne Lamont