Are you looking to get more involved at East Shore? Spread your wings? You’re in luck! Many teams are looking for team members or people to help!
Many times, people ask me where they are needed, and I ask them what they are passionate about. While it’s great to join any team, you should focus on the ones that you will still feel excited about later.
Also, many members may have been involved in one or two groups years ago, and their interests or abilities have changed. No problem! We are so fortunate that we have so many great groups to choose from, the possibilities are endless! Just take a look at a few of the amazing groups looking for new members!
If you are only available on Sundays:
- Greeters (can be a youth!)
If you like people:
- Connection Team Guides (check the map in the North Room)
- Office Volunteer
- Membership Team (must be a member of ESUC)
- Religious Education Teachers
- Women’s Perspective Steering Team
If you like technology:
- ACE Media Team
If you have a green thumb:
- Flower Team
- Grounds Team
If you have an artistic side:
If you like to plan things:
- Worship Team
- East Shore Live
- Seabeck Planning Team
If you have professional experiences:
- Personnel Committee (must be a member of ESUC)
- Outreach Team (must be a member of ESUC)
- Financial Stewardship/Endowment (must be a member of ESUC)
If you are interested in learning more about these teams and what is expected, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-747-3780 ext. 106.