To make the auction more accessible to those who can’t attend on Saturday evening, this year we have included some items in an Online Auction. These can be bid on anytime between Monday, November 4th, 9:00 a.m. and Saturday, November 16th, noon.
To participate in the online auction, you’ll need to be registered and have provided your credit card number. Your credit card information is held securely and won’t be accessible to anyone else. You can register here. There is no fee to register for the online auction, so anyone can participate – your credit card will only be charged if you win something!
Before 9:00 a.m. on Monday, November 4th, all registered bidders will receive an email with a unique 8-character access code. You will need this to log in and bid.
Four options for bidding:
● Click on the link in the email you receive with your unique access code.
● Go directly to https://charityauction.bid/AllInForEastShore2019
● Download the Auctria app to your Android or Apple iPhone, and log in using the access code emailed to you.
Once you’ve logged in with your access code, you will see the full catalog of items. You may need to click on the “catalog” tab. Points to note:
- Select to look at only the online auction items and you can begin bidding.
- For items such as a dinner, where you may want more than one seat, it’s necessary to bid on a separate item for each seat. You’ll see the same item repeated for the number of seats available. More seats will also be available in the Silent Auction.
- A “Buy Now” option to ensure that you get that item is also available.
- Bidding will be anonymous.
- You will receive email notifications to let you know the status of your bid.
This is the first time we’ve offered an Online Auction, so bear with us if there are unforeseen glitches or further clarification is needed. If you have any questions, feel free to email Beth Wilson at [email protected] and she’ll try to help.