How to Offer a Class or Workshop
Are you interested in hosting a class at East Shore?
Here are the steps to take to start a class:
- Fill out the form below. We’ll get back to with follow-up questions and to discuss your potential class.
Some considerations when starting a class:
- You can’t charge money, except for the cost of materials used for the class. Any money charged must then be accounted for and provided to ESUC to be deposited—you can then be reimbursed from those funds.
- For more info on money, click here.
- If you are teaching on a topic, as opposed to hosting a discussion, you are expected to have some experience or credentials to do so.
- You can do one-time, limited sessions, or ongoing groups.