Automated Church Systems (ACS): Member Portal
Your staff continues to optimize efficiency and transparency in all operations. East Shore has now adopted an integrated software package called Automated Church Systems (ACS) that combines our membership database, financial accounting, online contributions, and website calendar. ACS not only reduces duplication of work and errors from the administration, it will allow increased communication to Members through the new Member Portal.
Through the member portal you will be able to update your address, phone, email, as well as check on your financial giving and update your pledge information. So how do you get in?
- Go to the Member Portal Site.
- Your first time, you will need to create a login. Please use the email we have on file and your name to do this. If you have questions, email Nicole Duff, Communications & Membership Manager.
- Once you are logged in you can access your personal information and see what we have on file for you. You can also edit this information by clicking on the pencil to the right of the box you wish to update.
- You can see your giving history, pledging status, and donate online.
- You can search directories, both family and individual to see contact information for other members.
How to Give Online with ACS
- Login to the ESUC Member Portal.
Go to East Shore’s website: esuc.org.
a. Click Give.
b. Click Donate.
c. In Online Giving section, click the link: Vanco through ACS for their online giving option.
d. If you have already signed up, enter your email address, password and click Sign In.
- Click on the button Give Now.
- Gift: How much would you like to give? Enter the amount of your payment (ie, payment per month, if you want to pay monthly). Enter other fields and click Continue.
- Funds: Enter the amount in the Operating Fund to which you wish to contribute and click Continue .
- Payment Method: Select the Account Type: Debit/Credit Card, Checking or Savings. Complete the form and click Continue.
If you have questions, please contact Jessie Zhao, Accounting Specialist.