Your staff continues to optimize efficiency and transparency in all operations. East Shore has now adopted an integrated software package called Automated Church Services (ACS) that combines our membership database, financial accounting, online contributions, and website calendar. ACS not only reduces duplication of work and errors from the administration, it will allow increased communication to Members through the new Member Portal. Through the member portal you will be able to update your address, phone, email, as well as check on your financial giving and update your pledge information. So how do you get in?
1. Go to www.esuc.org and scroll to the bottom of the page. You will find a link to Sign in.
2. Your first time, you will need to create a login. Please use the email we have on file and your name to do this. If you have questions, email Nicole.
3. Once you are logged in you can access your personal information and see what we have on file for you. You can also edit this information by clicking on the pencil to the right of the box you wish to update.
4. You can see your giving history, pledging status, and donate online.
5. You can search directories, both family and individual to see contact information for other members.