How child neglect and abuse replicates itself from generation to generation, sometimes taking dozens if not untold numbers of others into its destructive vortex. Swiss psychiatrist Alice Miller’s theories are exemplified by Mary Trump’s analysis of her famous uncle’s sad upbringing. This has sucked our country into replicating and projecting his childhood family dysfunction onto America.
- To virtually attend, please Zoom in using room number 989 3107 9078
- To phone into the service, call 669-900-6833, Meeting ID: 989 3107 9078.
- For those joining, please mute as soon as you enter the room, so everyone can hear. Please note, the services will be recorded, but at this time, there are no plans to share the recording.
- If you don’t have a chalice, but want to light one, check out our Making a Chalice at Home page.
- Worship is followed by Coffee Hour
- Religious Exploration begins at 9:30 a.m.