The ESUC Board of Trustees, in recognition for the hard work of all East Shore Staff members, has offered a Coronavirus Relief Package. The Staff have transitioned East Shore’s operations to meet the unprecedented needs and requirements of this pandemic. To ensure East Shore staff can rest and re-energize, all staff will be on vacation from September 1-7, returning September 8. This will enable staff to meet the challenges for an engaging fall, full of programming and service. We are all in this together and support for our community is invaluable.
AND we still want you to worship! Show us how you are recharging by using the hashtag RechargeESUC on social media so we can celebrate with you. Check #RechargeESUC for ways the staff is taking respite.
For worship, we came up with several options.
- Download and print our All Ages #RechargeESUC Activity Packet & Coloring Page with fun, interactive ways to worship at home.
- Relive our “Greatest Hits” on East Shore’s YouTube Channel: like and subscribe!
- Join ESUC Alum Rev. Dr. Matthew Johnson at 8:00 am PST on Facebook live, or watch it later at the same link.
- Join our neighboring friends at Woodinville UU at 10:00 am on Zoom
- A General Assembly Worship Service (any time)