To virtually attend, please Zoom in using room number 989 3107 9078
Covenant Circles have been a meaningful part of East Shore for nearly 20 years. These small groups provide a context for support and friendship, personal and spiritual growth, connections and belonging. Those of us who are actively participating in Covenant Circles would like you to know how much our experiences have meant to us. We encourage you to consider making a Covenant Circle a part of your East Shore life. Come listen to our stories, hear how our lives have been enhanced by our participation, and learn how you can become a part of these dynamic, vital small group ministries. We do need one another.
- To phone into the service, call 669-900-6833, Meeting ID: 989 3107 9078.
- For those joining, please mute as soon as you enter the room, so everyone can hear. Please note, the services will be recorded, but at this time, there are no plans to share the recording.
- If you don’t have a chalice, but want to light one, check out our Making a Chalice at Home page.
- Worship is followed by Coffee Hour
- Religious Exploration begins at 9:30 a.m.