During this global pandemic, community is more important than ever. East Shore Unitarian Church is offering options for ways to connect to one another during the week and on Sunday for social interaction. Join us for any or all of the options below!
- Daily Check-In: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m.: Members are hosting a Daily Check-in via Zoom for anyone who wants to join. Every weekday (M-F) 9:00-9:30 a.m. Keep connected with church members during this time of social distancing; share joys, concerns, and needs with one another; click here or room 569 071 839
- Tuesday Night Happy Hour: Tuesdays, 6:00 p.m.: Join us for Happy Hour to continue Community Night! Nicole Duff will greet anyone who wants to bring a drink, snack, or meal and virtually share with others how you are doing. Come one, come all! Zoom in to room 272 580 349.
- Parents Meetup for RE Families: Thursdays, 8:30 p.m.: Parents Meetup is for anyone with a kid or youth in our program. Logon to Zoom meeting ID: 483 385 002 or click here.
- Zoom Testing Opportunities: Fridays, 11:00 a.m.: Some of you may be unsure about this whole Zoom thing, or as you are learning it, you realize you want to know more! Join Membership Development Manager Nicole, Office Assistant Jenny Newell, and IT Support Coordinator Joseph Newman in Zoom Meeting ID 940 3506 3433. From beginner to advanced user, we are here to help. All are welcome to join, even if it’s just to see a friendly face!
- Virtual Coffee Hour: Sunday Mornings after 10:00 a.m. Worship: To virtually attend, please Zoom in using room number 989 3107 9078 (the same room as worship). Stay after and we will put you in small groups of 4-5 people for you to connect with over your own cup of coffee or tea.
Additional Options for Children & Youth
Children and youth have additional opportunities to connect during the week. Here are some ways to make sure they know how: