by Barb Clagett
At this point, we don’t know what August will bring, but we want to be ready in case it’s possible to hold this vital sale this year in late August for our dear partners at the Friendship School in the Khasi Hills of NE India.
So why not put things aside for the sale as you are cleaning your home? Here are some possibilities:
- usable clothing for all ages, sizes, and shapes
- usable house wares (sheets, towels, dishes)
- sports equipment and games
- working tech equipment
- gardening tools
- books, art work, and jewelry
- special items someone else might need or want
There is space in a shed at our Sammamish home, in case you want to a place NOW to store it. Contact Barb Clagett at 206-356-2644 (call or text) or [email protected].
We are full of gratitude for any saleable items that might help students in our village of Kharang!