If so, you can influence bills before the State Legislature. The Faith Action Network (FAN) is an interfaith statewide partnership that influences governmental policy and laws. Major areas of work include:
- Advocating for a Biennial Budget that Reflects our Values as a State
- Reforming our Policing & Criminal Justice Systems
- Creating Housing Opportunities & Preventing Homelessness
- Addressing Climate Change
- Protecting Immigrants, Civil and Human Rights for All
- Ensuring Healthcare & Mental Health Access
To see an expanded description of FAN’s work, go to their website, select the Legislative Agenda icon, and download its 2021 Legislative Agenda. To explore further opportunities, contact Paul Benz ([email protected], cell 206-390-4133) or Elise DeGooyer ([email protected]).
For further information, contact Dean Dubofsky at 425-495-3328.
by Dean Dubofsky