Join Us This Sunday!
East Shore Youth
The children and youth of East Shore Unitarian Church will join together to share stories and songs from around the world. This pageant has been created by the children and youth looking at various faith traditions. This is a beloved annual tradition and a time to celebrate the creativity in our congregation!
- Right Relations Guidelines
- Opportunity for Members to Learn About and Comment on Proposed Changes to Board Policy
- Holidays at East Shore
- Interfaith Youth & Children’s Winter Luncheon
- “Celebrating Our Community”: East Shore Auction
- Board Buzz: Finance Update
- Right Relations Launched – And the Road Ahead
- Is There Racism at East Shore?
- East Shore Gallery: Looking Ahead
- RE Staff Updates
- New Caretaker
- Congregations for the Homeless: Thank You to Our Congregation
- Giving Tree is Coming!
- Guest At Your Table
- Our Hearts are in Las Vegas
- Come to East Shore, Whoever You Are!
- Halloween Movie Music Party: “The Feel of the SURREAL”
- Right Relations is Coming to East Shore!
- In the Middle: This Is It
- New Membership Enhancement Team
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.