Join Us This Sunday!
So often our world view is based on fear and scarcity. How would our lives differ if our lives and choices were based on our faith and trust in abundance? Today, we will reflect on shaking out any fear of scarcity from our hearts and minds, making room out for … read more.
- Poetry Sunday
- Beijing Queer Chorus: Saturday, March 10
- Meaningful Movies on the Eastside: March and April
- P-Patch: Spring Has Sprung
- Right Relations: Is My Reaction Your Fault?
- Second Sunday: March & April
- Trinkets & Treasures: Save Your Items!
- Helping Hands Ministry: Many Hands Make Light Work
- Chalice Camp Announced!
- Your Input Needed for Developmental Ministry
- Board Buzz: Spring Forward
- Emergency Support Fund
- Van Jones’ Ware Lecture Screening
- East Shore Village: The Big Sing: Beatles Edition
- UUSC Update: March 2018
- ANSWER Nepal Success Story
- Indigenous Women’s Event on March 4th
- Board Buzz: February 2018
- Policy & Governance: Light Round 2!
- Holly House Development Task Force (HHDTF)
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.