Join Us This Sunday!
East Shore welcomes Angie for this fascinating Interfaith exploration of Sikhism. There is so much that we can learn about the Sikh faith. Angie Panesar will be introducing us to Sikhism, its three main pillars, and the core principles that Sikhs abide by. You will even learn how to wrap a turban! This is an … Continued
- Introduction to Right Relations
- Worship Time Survey
- Staff Leadership Team Heads to General Assembly
- Openings on Personnel Committee
- News from the Board: Feedback Process & New Charters
- Come to East Shore’s Pull Together Fundraiser!
- Open Position: Interim Director of Music
- Volunteer with East Shore LIVE
- Annual Meeting: June 4
- Sharing the Plate May 14 with The Muslim Community Resource Center
- UU Teach-in about White Supremacy
- In The Middle: Everything is All Right
- 2017–18 Slate of Candidates
- UUSC Update for May, 2017
- Sign of the Time
- ESUC Update
- Beloved Conversations Starting
- UUSC Update for March, 2017
- Words from the Climate Action Ministry
- Staff Profile: Amanda Alice
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.