Join Us This Sunday!
Today we celebrate February and African American History Month by reflecting on reconstruction history in the US and the book by Rev. William Barber.
- East Shore Village: The Big Sing: Beatles Edition
- UUSC Update: March 2018
- ANSWER Nepal Success Story
- Indigenous Women’s Event on March 4th
- Board Buzz: February 2018
- Policy & Governance: Light Round 2!
- Holly House Development Task Force (HHDTF)
- Musical Notes: Human Music
- Right Relations Facilitation Team Named
- Fourth Wednesday Book Club: Your Heart is a Muscle the Size of a Fist by Sunil Yapa
- In the Middle: Our Five Interim Tasks
- Board Buzz
- Upcoming Events: January & February
- Nominating Committee is Looking for People to Serve East Shore!
- Lifelong Learning Staffing Changes
- Policy and Governance: Not as Dry as it Might Seem!
- What’s Happening Next with Right Relations?
- Auction 2017 Report
- Holly House Development Task Force
- Save the Date: Seabeck 2018 – Registration Begins January 22!
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.