Join Us This Sunday!
Rev. Elaine Beth Peresluha
Today we will honor those who have worked effectively with heart and mind to promote justice and look forward to anther year. The Earth and Social Justice Council and I will share our vision of the inward and outward focus essential to promoting justice in a sustainable and meaningful way.
- Board Buzz: August
- 5th Annual Trinkets and Treasures Garage Sale
- Listening to Sermons
- Interfaith Friendship Concert: Srivani Jade
- Bystander Training
- Fourth Wednesday Book Club Potluck Planning Party
- East Shore UU Mission – 4 Calls to Creative ACTION
- Farewell and Hello: Staff Changes
- Seeking Intern: Marketing & Communications
- Summer Events at East Shore
- In the Middle: Mid-Year
- UUSC Update: July
- Board Buzz: July
- Introduction to Right Relations
- Worship Time Survey
- Staff Leadership Team Heads to General Assembly
- Openings on Personnel Committee
- News from the Board: Feedback Process & New Charters
- Come to East Shore’s Pull Together Fundraiser!
- Closed: Interim Director of Music
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.