The Spirituality of Art
Rev. Elaine Beth Peresluha
Today we commemorate the East Shore Gallery’s 50th Anniversary and our affirmation of the way in which art can inspire our hearts and soothe our souls.
- Beloved Conversations Starting
- UUSC Update for March, 2017
- Words from the Climate Action Ministry
- Staff Profile: Amanda Alice
- Friendship Dinner: March 25
- In The Middle: A Defining Moment
- Congregational Meeting: March 5
- East Shore’s Annual Operating Fund Drive Events
- UUSC & UU College of Social Justice (UUCSJ) Update for February, 2017
- How to Show Support for our Muslim friends and Neighbors
- Women’s Perspective Retreat
- The Richness of Khasi Unitarians in NE India
- Mid-year Financial Update
- Fourth Wednesday Book Club: Bad Land: An American Romance
- 2017 Pacific Northwest District Assembly
Why I Chose East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.