Join Us This Sunday!
Come celebrate Pride! This service will be a joyous, profound and glittering tribute to the rainbow warriors in our midst. The Mighty Choir will sing a collection of classical themes written by both gay – and straight – composers. There will be a test. (Everyone … read more.
- What Are Your Favorite Songs?
- Get Involved in Religious Education this Year!
- New Cooking Class Series Starting this June!
- What’s Happening with Children and Youth Ministry this Summer
- Aisha Hauser to Receive 2018 Angus MacLean Award
- Board Buzz: June 2018
- Join P-Patch this Summer!
- Adult Programming Survey
- Starting this Fall: Returning to Two Services
- Worship Team: Shaping the Spirit
- New Lifespan Integration Team & Aisha on Sabbatical
- Annual Meeting: Sunday, June 3
- Statement on Anti-Oppression Work
- Sign Up for the New Photo Directory
- Visiting Stewards: Open Your Door
- Holly House Development Task Force Update
- We Need YOU! Opportunities to Get Involved at East Shore
- On the Grounds
- News from the Archives Team
- Upcoming Events: May & June 2018
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.