Join Us This Sunday!
We will honor the loved ones and community members we have lost, as well as learn ways we can keep the lessons they have taught us in our lives. Looking to our earth-based traditions, we will call on the four directions to give us strength … read more.
- Adult Programming Survey
- Starting this Fall: Returning to Two Services
- Worship Team: Shaping the Spirit
- New Lifespan Integration Team & Aisha on Sabbatical
- Annual Meeting: Sunday, June 3
- Statement on Anti-Oppression Work
- Sign Up for the New Photo Directory
- Visiting Stewards: Open Your Door
- Holly House Development Task Force Update
- We Need YOU! Opportunities to Get Involved at East Shore
- On the Grounds
- News from the Archives Team
- Upcoming Events: May & June 2018
- Second Sunday for May & June
- ANSWER Nepal: Creating Opportunity for Nepalese Students
- How We Do One Thing is How We Do Everything
- Being Curious About White Supremacy: Mary Anderson talks to Mary Anderson
- Enrich Your Life with a Global Connection
- Growing the Gallery – You Are Needed!
- Missing and Murdered Native Women Event
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.