Join Us This Sunday!
Today CAM explores The 3rd Testimony in honoring the earth. Come to celebrate and learn about the wonders around us and initiatives to protect our planet.
Sarah van Gelder is co-founder and editor-at-large of the award-winning YES Magazine, which nationally recognized for leading-edge solutions to major … read more.
- How We Do One Thing is How We Do Everything
- Being Curious About White Supremacy: Mary Anderson talks to Mary Anderson
- Enrich Your Life with a Global Connection
- Growing the Gallery – You Are Needed!
- Poetry Sunday
- Beijing Queer Chorus: Saturday, March 10
- Meaningful Movies on the Eastside: March and April
- P-Patch: Spring Has Sprung
- Right Relations: Is My Reaction Your Fault?
- Second Sunday: March & April
- Trinkets & Treasures: Save Your Items!
- Helping Hands Ministry: Many Hands Make Light Work
- Chalice Camp Announced!
- Your Input Needed for Developmental Ministry
- Board Buzz: Spring Forward
- Emergency Support Fund
- Van Jones’ Ware Lecture Screening
- East Shore Village: The Big Sing: Beatles Edition
- UUSC Update: March 2018
- ANSWER Nepal Success Story
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.