Join Us This Sunday!
Some years ago, seemingly out of the blue, the question, “Do You Like Your Life,” brashly intruded itself into the forefront of my consciousness. This sermon will explore the various angles from which I then approached this question.
Bruce A. Bode, a native of Lynden, … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- From the Minister: Growth Plan
- Weekly, All-Ages Community Night: Starting this September
- Supporting Faith formation and Family Ministry: 2019-2020 Programs for Children and Youth at Church
- Remembering Dick Jacke & DVD Library
- Our Wholes Lives Sexuality Education at East Shore
- Good Start Back to School Supplies Drive, Now Through August 11
- Looking For Mentors & Team Members
- Compassionate Communications Workshops Coming this Fall
- New Conference Room is Ready for Use!
- ESUC Endorses the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act
- East Shore’s Support for Paddle to Lummi
- Meaningful Movies Bellevue comes to East Shore
- Second Sunday: August 2019
- From the Minister: This Is Summer
- Board Buzz: From the President – July 2019
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.