Join Us This Sunday!
What, if anything, does the story of the Pilgrims’ first Thanksgiving tell us about the emerging America, both of 1621 and of 2018: nearly four hundred years later but confronted with many of the same seemingly intractable issues. Reverend Furrer, descended from four of those … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- Holly House Education Sessions
- Understanding & Embracing Differences This Saturday
- From the Minister: Trust
- President’s Report: November 2018
- New Charter for the Endowment Subcommittee Considered
- “Dream BIG” For Music at East Shore!
- Request for Proposals for Presentations in the Gallery
- Multigenerational Services
- Directory Photo Redo!
- Auction 2018: Moving Forward Together: November 10
- Upcoming Events: November 2018
- Thank You from Congregations for the Homeless
- Sign Up for Social Justice Emails
- Khasi Hills Thanks You
- Annual East Shore Women’s Perspective Retreat: Are you a Thelma or a Louise?
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.