COVID-19 Response & Closure
Join Us Online This Sunday!
Please pick a flower to have with you during the service, and if possible, visible on your screen. We cannot exchange flowers virtually, but we can enjoy everyone’s contribution: the essence of Dr. Châpek’s message all along.
This service is followed by our Children and … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- Upcoming Virtual Events: June 2020
- From the Minister: Turmoil
- Annual Meeting: June 14, 11:15 a.m.
- East Shore’s Auction 2020
- Using IRA Distributions
- Aisha Hauser’s Farewell
- New Pathway to Membership
- Black Lives Matter Flash Stances Return
- Online NVC, Parenting, and Compassionate Communication Classes with Pam Orbach in May
- Annual Congregational Meeting: June 14, 11:15 am
- From the Minister: Qualifications for A Minister Are Quite High
- Board Buzz: From the President May 2020
- Measure Your Life in Love: A Farewell from Aisha Hauser
- Amanda Uluhan Hired as DRE
- Send Some Love to Others
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it’s made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.