COVID-19 Response & Closure
Join Us Online This Sunday!
Please join for the second interactive service about the words we say each Sunday. “What is a sacrament? What does prayer mean to you? How can we find truth when we can’t agree on facts? How does these words align with our mission?
To virtually attend, … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- From the Minister: Families
- Board Buzz: Park and Talk
- East Shore’s Adult Programs Needs Your Input!
- Upcoming Online Events: August 2020
- Save the Date: Meaningful Movies Bellevue Screenings start in September
- East Shore Reads Fall Books
- Karen McManus Receives UUPCC Stewardship Award
- East Shore Gets Out the Vote
- Anti-Racism Resources
- The Stonewall Riots of 1969
- From the Minister: Update on Developmental Ministry
- Board Buzz: From the President, July 2020
- ESUC Growth Plan
- Black Lives Matter: Get Your Sign
- Pacific Northwest Virtual UU Summer Camps!
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it’s made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.