Join Us This Sunday!
Dr. Furrer, preaching with help from several congregants in an effort to help members know how to be more effective in reaching out to visitors and truly welcoming them. With special attention on what NOT to do. This is also a perfect lead in to … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- From the Minister: Resolutions
- Letter from Aisha Hauser
- Board Buzz: January 2020
- What Is Policy Based Governance?
- East Shore Call to Leadership
- Help Design the New esuc.org
- Upcoming Events: January 2020
- Second Sunday: January 2020
- Suggestions for Second Sunday
- Care About the Earth and Climate Crisis? Get Involved with ECAM
- People’s Institute for Survival and Beyond Introductory Workshop
- ECAM Endorses HB763
- Letter to the Editor of UU World: Climate Action
- From the Minister: Discretionary Fund
- THANK YOU! Auction 2019
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it’s made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.