Join Us This Sunday!
A Unitarian Universalist understanding of the death and resurrection symbolism found in the Easter story.
Follow Us on Facebook
- From the Minister: April 2019
- President’s Report: April 2019
- Help East Shore by Shopping Amazon Smiles
- Memorial Service Planning Form
- Upcoming Events: April 2019
- Donations Needed for the 9th Annual Trinkets and Treasures Sale!
- College Access Now To Receive Second Sunday Offering April 14
- Hempcrete Workshop: April 27 & 28
- Informal Report on the Congregational Meeting of March 24, 2019
- OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: East Shore Congregational Meeting Regarding Holly House on Sunday, March 24, at 12:30 p.m.
- From the Minister: March 2019
- President’s Report: March 2019
- Holly House Vote & Town Halls
- Hempcrete Shed
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.