Join Us This Sunday!
What do trees have to teach us about life, love, loss, and everyday enchantment? Ceremonialist and forest friend Danna Schmidt leads us on a magical mystery tour into the woods, with a little help from a handful of renowned poets, ethno-botanists and mythologists, who assure … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: East Shore Congregational Meeting Regarding Holly House on Sunday, March 24, at 12:30 p.m.
- From the Minister: March 2019
- President’s Report: March 2019
- Holly House Vote & Town Halls
- Hempcrete Shed
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards
- We Are In It Together: Exploring Our Climate Changing
- UUA General Assembly in Spokane: June 19-23
- Upcoming Events: March 2019
- Guest At Your Table: Thank You!
- Trinkets & Treasures: Save Your Stuff!
- Snowed in? Snuggle in. It’s only Snowpocalypse
- 6-Week Introduction to Nonviolent Communication
- President’s Report: February 2019
- A Letter to East Shore from Pam Orbach
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.