COVID-19 Response & Closure
Join Us Online This Sunday!
Please join members Mike Radow, Ron Douglas and others in an interactive service to strengthen community. What do those words we say each week mean to you? How have they inspired our participation in the church and in the world?
To virtually attend, please … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- Anti-Racism Resources
- The Stonewall Riots of 1969
- From the Minister: Update on Developmental Ministry
- Board Buzz: From the President, July 2020
- ESUC Growth Plan
- Black Lives Matter: Get Your Sign
- Pacific Northwest Virtual UU Summer Camps!
- Thank You 2019-2020 RE and OWL Teachers!
- Staff News
- Seeking Auction Fund-A-Need Ideas
- Upcoming Virtual Events: July 2020
- Encourage Voting Participation & Ensure Voting Rights
- P-Patch Summer Update
- PartnerPalooza! Khasi Hills Teacher Fundraising Event
- Upcoming Virtual Events: June 2020
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it’s made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.