Join Us This Sunday!
There is a loneliness that comes from hiding our true selves and keeping silent about what we need. By risking speaking our truth with persons we can trust, there is the possibility of connection, breaking down the barriers of isolation, leaving room for the … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- President’s Report: January 2019
- Upcoming Events: January 2019
- From the Minister: Beating the Wintertime Blues
- Invitation to Leadership
- Right Relations: Where We’ve Been and Where We’re Going
- Holly House Development Task Force Update for January
- New Member Mentor Program
- Lake Hills Elementary Tutor/Mentors Needed
- A Taste of Seabeck: January 26
- Second Sunday: January 2019
- East Shore LIVE 2019 Season
- Music Notes: Holiday Joy!
- Interviews with former Annie Margaret Barr students in the Kharang area of the Khasi Hills, NE India, September 2018
- President’s Report: December 2018
- Give to East Shore this Holiday Season
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.