Join Us This Sunday!
Rev. Furrer preaches on Taoism’s Middle Way. With notes on the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin twenty-five years ago, the poetry of Robert Frost and Jack Kerouac, and Aristotle’s Golden Mean.
Follow Us on Facebook
- Snowed in? Snuggle in. It’s only Snowpocalypse
- 6-Week Introduction to Nonviolent Communication
- President’s Report: February 2019
- A Letter to East Shore from Pam Orbach
- David Kappler: Promoting Parks in Issaquah
- Upcoming Events: February 2019
- 262lbs. Donated to Food Bank
- Seabeck Registration Opens February 4
- President’s Report: January 2019
- Upcoming Events: January 2019
- From the Minister: Beating the Wintertime Blues
- Invitation to Leadership
- Right Relations: Where We’ve Been and Where We’re Going
- Holly House Development Task Force Update for January
- New Member Mentor Program
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.