Join Us This Sunday!
June 30th is officially Pride Day – traditionally celebrated on the last Sunday of June in honor of the Stonewall uprisings of 1969. This year East Shore will celebrate Pride Sunday with guest speakers, a video, several songs from special performers as well as the … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- From the Minister: Flower Communion
- OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION East Shore Congregational Meeting Sunday, June 9, at 11:00 a.m.
- President’s Report: June 2019
- Upcoming Events: June 2019
- Second Sunday: Lummi Nation Foundation
- So, You Want to Teach RE?
- Auction 2019 – Save the Date
- Time to Update Your Meetings for 2019-20
- Gallery Show: Trees
- Annual Congregational Meeting: June 9, 11:00 am
- From the Minister: Thinking
- Board Buzz: President’s Report, May 2019
- Realm: New Member Portal
- Youth Ministry Development
- Let’s Talk About Sex in Church
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.