COVID-19 Response & Closure
Join Us Online This Sunday!
Follow Us on Facebook
- Sign Up Now to Help with Congregations for the Homeless
- From the Minister: Update on Developmental Ministry
- Fall Programming & Ways to Connect
- Board Buzz: 2020-21 Board Goals
- Lori Saccardi Joins Board
- Reflections: Get To Know the New DRE
- Help Members Stay Connected
- Beloved Conversations this Fall
- East Shore’s Online Auction 2020: Building a New Way
- The Automatic Doors Are Here!
- Fall 2020 Adult Programs
- Upcoming Events: September 2020
- East Shore’s Get Out the Vote August 2020 Update
- ECAM Presents: UU’s, Citizens’ Climate Lobby & Carbon Pricing
- Ancestral Waters Screening & Discussion
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it’s made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.