Join Us This Sunday!
At 9:00 a.m., join us as we celebrate the holidays with a hymn and carol sing-along. At 11:00 a.m., the East Shore Mighty Choir will deliver its annual Christmas Choir Concert featuring an eclectic mix of old and new favorites including a swing number celebrating … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- From the Minister: Discretionary Fund
- THANK YOU! Auction 2019
- Request for Proposals for Presentations in Sanctuary
- Upcoming Events: December 2019
- Thank You From Latin Empire Seattle
- East Shore LIVE 2020 Season
- “Strong Women, Strong Communities” Presentation
- From the Minister: We Are Heretics
- Board Buzz: From the President November 2019
- All In for East Shore Auction
- Professional Development
- Small Group Ministries at ESUC
- Upcoming Events: November 2019
- Dear Dad: A Song that Traveled 5,413 Miles
- Giving Tree is Coming
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.