Join Us This Sunday!
Please join us for a special Sunday morning worship service sharing some of what our children and youth learned this year, uplifting their presence in our shared church community, honoring the service of our dedicated teachers, and welcoming graduating high schoolers into our adult community. … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- Annual Congregational Meeting: June 9, 11:00 am
- From the Minister: Thinking
- Board Buzz: President’s Report, May 2019
- Realm: New Member Portal
- Youth Ministry Development
- Let’s Talk About Sex in Church
- Music Notes: Becoming a UU
- Hempcrete Shed Update
- Worship Leadership Opportunity
- Holiday Craft Fair
- Upcoming Events: May 2019
- Native American Activities at East Shore
- Second Sunday: May 2019
- Trinkets & Treasures: Donations Needed!
- From the Minister: April 2019
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.