Follow Us on Facebook
- Save the Date: Salmon Bake
- A Message from the Board President: August
- Remembering Susan Morrisson
- Get Your Community Group Noticed!
- ACE Media Team Needs More Volunteers!
- ESUC Caretaker Receives C.E.R.T. Training
- Fourth Wednesday Book Club Potluck Planning Party
- Congregations for the Homeless: The Men are coming!
- Congrats to Amanda Alice Uluhan on her Wedding!
- Brittany Packnett Speaks Out at General Assembly!
- Trinkets & Treasures: August 23-25, 2018
- New Developmental Minister Coming in August
- Presentation to Rev. Dr. Elaine Beth Peresluha
- Board Buzz: The New Year
- A Message from the Board President: July
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.