Join Us This Sunday!
The Hindu faith, recognizing that different people processes information—including “spiritual” information—differently, recognize four different yogas (jnana, bhakti, karma, raja) for the four different types of people (reflective, heart centered, work centered, and body centered) *Please note, we return to two services this week, at 9:00 … read more.
Follow Us on Facebook
- Sound Alliance Leadership Training
- A Conversation with Julie Lythcott-Haims
- From the Minister: Going Forward with Gusto
- Board Buzz: From the President, September 2019
- Update Your Member Profile
- Right Relations Facilitation Team Expansion
- Community Circles Timed for Accessibility
- 2019-2020 Religious Education Program
- OWL for All Ages
- Notes From the Music Department: September 2019
- East Shore’s 2019 Auction: “All In for East Shore”
- Upcoming Events: September 2019
- A Reflection on the El Paso Shooting and Flash Stance Conversations
- Second Sunday: September 8, 2019
- Trinkets & Treasures A Success!
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it's made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.