Follow Us on Facebook
- From the Minister: Water
- Board Buzz: President’s Report February 2020
- 2020 Annual All Church Retreat in Seabeck: Registration Open February 22
- What would you like to see at Summer Worship Services?
- News from Earth and Climate Ministry (ECAM)
- Auction Listening Circle
- Upcoming Events: February 2020
- Join Faith Action Network’s Advocacy Day in Olympia
- Second Sunday: February 2020
- From the Minister: Resolutions
- Letter from Aisha Hauser
- Board Buzz: January 2020
- What Is Policy Based Governance?
- East Shore Call to Leadership
- Help Design the New esuc.org
Who Comes To East Shore
East Shore is a community which inspires me to be a better person. It encourages me to reflect and focus on the values that are important to me, the values that I tend to overlook in the everyday busy-ness of life. And it’s made up of incredible people with whom I enjoy spending time and from whom I learn so much!
I come to East Shore to be with and learn from warm, wise, and witty people, to join in community and global action groups, to be moved and inspired by powerful services and wonderful music, and to keep growing my spirit and expanding my contributions.
I come to East Shore to be with warm and open hearted people, who care about the world and work to reach out and heal as many people both near and far as possible.
I come to East Shore because it reminds me of how to be in the world and to have hope.