February 22-24, 2019
Rainbow Lodge in North Bend, WA
Catching Sight of Thelma & Louise
Our guest presenter is Jennifer Townsend, producer/director of Catching Sight of Thelma and Louise. This documentary explores the impact the original movie had women’s lives and society’s failure to deal with these issues since then.
Weekend activities and topics will include:
- Power of women’s relationships.
- Impact of sexism on women’s lives
- The power we have to write our stories differently from the generations before us.
- Opportunities for reflection, conversation, connections, games, treats, massage, art, hiking and time well spent with your ESUC sisters.
Proposed Retreat Schedule
• Lunch Buffet
• Your Choice of Personal or Group Activities, which may include: Art, Music, Meditation, Massage, Walking (close trails), Hiking (farther), Zumba or Body-Motion, Book-sharing, Humor & Laughter, and much more!
• Brunch Buffet
• Worship Service and Closing
Scholarships are available! Please consult with Dianne Upton, ESUC Facilities Manager.
The full weekend retreat fee includes dinner on Friday, two-nights’ lodging, program with key note speaker and concludes with brunch on Sunday.
Double Room – Two nights, all meals = $215.00
Single Room – 6 available (Two nights, all meals) = $265.00
Day only with meals (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) = $135.00
Day only with meals (Friday and Saturday) = $110.00
Day fee with meals (Saturday only) = $85.00
Fees will increase after December 31st so register early at esuc.org