Are you a welcoming East Shore Member who is willing to share a cup of coffee and some words of advice with new members? If so, the Membership Team is looking for you!
There’s a lot going on at ESUC, and sometimes learning the ropes can be overwhelming. This is an opportunity to reach out to our newest members and help ease their way into our caring and loving community. The commitment is low, meet on Sunday and sit with each other at worship or coffee hour, and talk via email, phone, text, or a regular meet up.
Support New Members in:
• Getting to know others and forming new and genuine relationships
• Finding their own path towards purposeful and significant involvement at ESUC
• Becoming familiar with ESUC & the way things work around here!
Benefits of Serving as a Mentor:
• Being a Mentor is highly rewarding! Be one of the first to get to know new members and help them navigate their way to active involvement and participation
• Enable ESUC to extend a personal, inclusive, and genuine welcome to all
• Learn more about ESUC yourself!
Keep in mind, you do NOT need to have ALL the answers! Just the willingness to help find out!