To celebrate our church family and strengthen the bond within our congregation, we welcome you to be a part of our upcoming new photo directory. We need you to make our directory complete!
Thank you to the Membership Team for organizing this amazing opportunity! If you would like to volunteer as a host, please reach out to Karen Dawson at 425-890-5700.
A new photo directory:
- Helps us connect faces with names and builds community
- Becomes a lasting record of our current membership
We are partnering with Lifetouch for this important project. Lifetouch is providing the directory at no cost to our church. Every family photographed receives a complimentary directory and an 8×10 portrait. You can sign up for photography online or call Nicole at 425-747-3780, ext. 106.
While most appointments will only take 30 minutes, please allow for one hour on your schedule.
- Wednesday, May 9, 1:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 10, 12:00-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 11, 12:00-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 12, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 17, 12:00-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 18, 12:00-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 19, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 20, 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
This year, ALL sessions are pet friendly, so bring your furry/scaly/feathered friend to be in your portrait as well!
For your convenience, all photography and portrait viewing will take place at our church with no sitting fee. You will have a variety of poses taken and one pose will be selected for the directory. In addition to your complimentary 8×10, you will have the opportunity to purchase additional portraits on the day of your portrait session. Lifetouch’s portrait price lists are available in the church office for those who would like them prior to photography.
Be sure to take advantage of the opportunity to be professionally photographed. We are looking forward to seeing you in our directory. I am encouraging 100% participation!