Community outreach is you sharing with the wider community that you are a proud member of East Shore Unitarian Church. Sharing your excitement about finding a beloved community that shares your values and works to make our world a better place for all. Outreach is both big AND small.
Each quarter the ESUC Outreach Team will be selling T-shirts that you can wear out and about. Order yours here now! Here are a few ideas of places you can promote our Church:
- Your child’s parent teacher conference
- Making a public comment at a city council meeting
- Marching in the Pride Parade
- Black Lives Matter Flash Stance
- Local farmer’s market or festival.
- Patronizing a local business that demonstrates social justice such as The Taproom in Renton (hosts Drag Queen Story Hour) or Black Coffee Northwest in the Central District.
by Jeanne Lamont, Outreach Team